- EIM Architecture
- Is it Time to Switch to ELT?
- Magic Quadrant for Information Access Technology 2009
- About me
- SAS Business Analytics – Visualisation, Mobility and Reporting
- Pentaho Releases Major Update to Commercial Open Source Business Intelligence Suite with New Fixed-Price Migration Services
- Agile Development for Healthcare Business Intelligence
- Smarter Execs Focus On Goals, Not Just Metrics
- 39,611 hits
Need a Holiday?
TagsAltis Consulting analytics BI big data BI SaaS business analytics Business Intelligence Business Objects CEP Cloud Data Data Governance data integration data management Data Quality Data Sharing Data Strategy Data Warehouse Data warehouse appliance Data Warehousing Digital Britian ETL Gartner Google Government health care IBM Information Information Management Master Data Management MDM Microstrategy Netezza NHS Open Source Oracle Pentaho Reporting SaaS SAS SAS Institute single view Talend Teradata Web analytics
Like the header artwork?
Tag Archives: PIM
Glasses Direct chooses hybris PCM to support multichannel sales hybris, a leading multichannel commerce software vendor, has today announced that it has won the contract to provide Glasses Direct (www.glassesdirect.co.uk), the world’s largest online prescription eyewear store, with the hybris … Continue reading