- Is it Time to Switch to ELT?
- SAS Business Analytics – Visualisation, Mobility and Reporting
- A Framework to Map and Grow Data Strategy
- Pentaho Solutions: Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing with Pentaho and MySQL
- Google Refine 2.0 - (Google's data quality tool)
- Oracle buys data quality vendor Silver Creek Systems
- Talend's Open Source Master Data Management
- Blueprint for Do-it-Yourself ETL Metadata
- Developing a Business Intelligence Roadmap
- 39,228 hits
Need a Holiday?
TagsAltis Consulting analytics BI big data BI SaaS business analytics Business Intelligence Business Objects CEP Cloud Data Data Governance data integration data management Data Quality Data Sharing Data Strategy Data Warehouse Data warehouse appliance Data Warehousing Digital Britian ETL Gartner Google Government health care IBM Information Information Management Master Data Management MDM Microstrategy Netezza NHS Open Source Oracle Pentaho Reporting SaaS SAS SAS Institute single view Talend Teradata Web analytics
Like the header artwork?
Tag Archives: Microsoft
By Mark A. Smith Microsoft has started its marketing push for the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database platform. Despite having the year 2008 in the name (which indicates how lengthy Microsoft’s release cycles are), this is a major release … Continue reading
By: Doug Henschen, InformationWeek Announcements from Aster Data, Kognitio, ParAccel and Vertica highlight a healthy and growing market for data analysis alternatives. Vendor consolidation may be the rule in many IT categories, but data warehousing is proving to be an … Continue reading
Software/service providers are a natural fit for a growing archival headache; for many organizations, the cloud looks like the best answer Jim Ericson writes: We are barely a generation past the day when a stack of ledgers and cabinets of contracts … Continue reading
Barb Mosher writes: Code named “Madison”, Microsoft’s new data warehousing solution for SQL Server 2008 R2 (news, site) is now available as a CTP. A Brand New SQL Server Microsoft’s release of SQL Server 2008 R2 has sparked a bit of interest. There have … Continue reading