- Is it Time to Switch to ELT?
- SAS Business Analytics – Visualisation, Mobility and Reporting
- A Framework to Map and Grow Data Strategy
- Pentaho Solutions: Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing with Pentaho and MySQL
- Google Refine 2.0 - (Google's data quality tool)
- Oracle buys data quality vendor Silver Creek Systems
- Talend's Open Source Master Data Management
- Blueprint for Do-it-Yourself ETL Metadata
- Developing a Business Intelligence Roadmap
- 39,224 hits
Need a Holiday?
TagsAltis Consulting analytics BI big data BI SaaS business analytics Business Intelligence Business Objects CEP Cloud Data Data Governance data integration data management Data Quality Data Sharing Data Strategy Data Warehouse Data warehouse appliance Data Warehousing Digital Britian ETL Gartner Google Government health care IBM Information Information Management Master Data Management MDM Microstrategy Netezza NHS Open Source Oracle Pentaho Reporting SaaS SAS SAS Institute single view Talend Teradata Web analytics
Like the header artwork?
Tag Archives: metadata
by Bob Lambert Picture this: You’re the tech lead on a large ETL project, integrating data from 17 suppliers and five internal systems for a logistics management application. The system will enable planners to optimize the supply chain with integrated … Continue reading →
1. Increased data and business intelligence program governance – BI is becoming more pervasive as organizations move to a culture of more fact-based decision making, and BI expands to include operational decisions. In addition, regulatory requirements dictate the need … Continue reading →