- Is it Time to Switch to ELT?
- SAS Business Analytics – Visualisation, Mobility and Reporting
- Google Refine 2.0 - (Google's data quality tool)
- Pentaho Solutions: Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing with Pentaho and MySQL
- Developing a Business Intelligence Roadmap
- Funding for UK Information Management Start-Ups
- Oracle buys data quality vendor Silver Creek Systems
- A Framework to Map and Grow Data Strategy
- Talend's Open Source Master Data Management
- Blueprint for Do-it-Yourself ETL Metadata
- 39,228 hits
Need a Holiday?
TagsAltis Consulting analytics BI big data BI SaaS business analytics Business Intelligence Business Objects CEP Cloud Data Data Governance data integration data management Data Quality Data Sharing Data Strategy Data Warehouse Data warehouse appliance Data Warehousing Digital Britian ETL Gartner Google Government health care IBM Information Information Management Master Data Management MDM Microstrategy Netezza NHS Open Source Oracle Pentaho Reporting SaaS SAS SAS Institute single view Talend Teradata Web analytics
Like the header artwork?
Tag Archives: large-scale data processing
A startup called Datameer is offering a simpler way for business analysts to use Hadoop, the open-source framework for large-scale data processing on clusters of commodity hardware. The Datameer Analytics Solution (DAS), now in beta, features a spreadsheet-style interface; a … Continue reading