- Is it Time to Switch to ELT?
- SAS Business Analytics – Visualisation, Mobility and Reporting
- Talend's Open Source Master Data Management
- Oracle buys data quality vendor Silver Creek Systems
- A Framework to Map and Grow Data Strategy
- Developing a Business Intelligence Roadmap
- Blueprint for Do-it-Yourself ETL Metadata
- Google Refine 2.0 - (Google's data quality tool)
- 39,220 hits
Need a Holiday?
TagsAltis Consulting analytics BI big data BI SaaS business analytics Business Intelligence Business Objects CEP Cloud Data Data Governance data integration data management Data Quality Data Sharing Data Strategy Data Warehouse Data warehouse appliance Data Warehousing Digital Britian ETL Gartner Google Government health care IBM Information Information Management Master Data Management MDM Microstrategy Netezza NHS Open Source Oracle Pentaho Reporting SaaS SAS SAS Institute single view Talend Teradata Web analytics
Like the header artwork?
Tag Archives: ELT
Extract-load-transform integration can offer performance and cost advantages over ETL. Here’s how to pick the right approach. By Sreedhar Kajeepeta Can the heavy-lifting of enterprise data integration be optimized just by a clever act of jumbling? Or, to ask it … Continue reading
Company Cements Its Position As A Global Leader In Data Integration Talend, the recognized market leader in open source data integration software, today announced that 2009 was a record year for the company. For the tenth consecutive quarter, Talend achieved … Continue reading