- Is it Time to Switch to ELT?
- SAS Business Analytics – Visualisation, Mobility and Reporting
- Blueprint for Do-it-Yourself ETL Metadata
- Developing a Business Intelligence Roadmap
- Oracle buys data quality vendor Silver Creek Systems
- A Framework to Map and Grow Data Strategy
- Google Refine 2.0 - (Google's data quality tool)
- Talend's Open Source Master Data Management
- 39,220 hits
Need a Holiday?
TagsAltis Consulting analytics BI big data BI SaaS business analytics Business Intelligence Business Objects CEP Cloud Data Data Governance data integration data management Data Quality Data Sharing Data Strategy Data Warehouse Data warehouse appliance Data Warehousing Digital Britian ETL Gartner Google Government health care IBM Information Information Management Master Data Management MDM Microstrategy Netezza NHS Open Source Oracle Pentaho Reporting SaaS SAS SAS Institute single view Talend Teradata Web analytics
Like the header artwork?
Tag Archives: crowd-sourcing
By STEVE LOHR No one doubts that social media – all the stuff on Facebook, Twitter and other online forums – provides a rich lode of user sentiment that companies ought to be able to exploit. And not just to … Continue reading →