- Is it Time to Switch to ELT?
- SAS Business Analytics – Visualisation, Mobility and Reporting
- Developing a Business Intelligence Roadmap
- Pentaho Solutions: Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing with Pentaho and MySQL
- Blueprint for Do-it-Yourself ETL Metadata
- A Framework to Map and Grow Data Strategy
- Google Refine 2.0 - (Google's data quality tool)
- Talend's Open Source Master Data Management
- Oracle buys data quality vendor Silver Creek Systems
- 39,224 hits
Need a Holiday?
TagsAltis Consulting analytics BI big data BI SaaS business analytics Business Intelligence Business Objects CEP Cloud Data Data Governance data integration data management Data Quality Data Sharing Data Strategy Data Warehouse Data warehouse appliance Data Warehousing Digital Britian ETL Gartner Google Government health care IBM Information Information Management Master Data Management MDM Microstrategy Netezza NHS Open Source Oracle Pentaho Reporting SaaS SAS SAS Institute single view Talend Teradata Web analytics
Like the header artwork?
Tag Archives: business strategy
by Hiren Deliwala Project culture has permeated IT organizations over the last several years. Most organizations focus IT teams on the next project as soon as the current project finishes. Business intelligence teams, like other IT teams, focus heavily on … Continue reading