- EIM Architecture
- Is it Time to Switch to ELT?
- About me
- Pentaho Solutions: Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing with Pentaho and MySQL
- London Mayor announces public ‘datastore’
- Developing a Business Intelligence Roadmap
- Nine Key Data Warehousing Trends for the CIO in 2011 and 2012
- Google Refine 2.0 - (Google's data quality tool)
- SAS Business Analytics – Visualisation, Mobility and Reporting
- Advanced Analytics included in Gartner 2010 Top 10 Technologies to watch
- 39,626 hits
Need a Holiday?
TagsAltis Consulting analytics BI big data BI SaaS business analytics Business Intelligence Business Objects CEP Cloud Data Data Governance data integration data management Data Quality Data Sharing Data Strategy Data Warehouse Data warehouse appliance Data Warehousing Digital Britian ETL Gartner Google Government health care IBM Information Information Management Master Data Management MDM Microstrategy Netezza NHS Open Source Oracle Pentaho Reporting SaaS SAS SAS Institute single view Talend Teradata Web analytics
Like the header artwork?
Category Archives: Education
April 13, 2012 By Peter Hopwood I am excited to formally announce the opening of the London office for Altis Consulting. We are taking our specialist expertise in business analytics, business intelligence, data management and data warehousing to the UK … Continue reading
New England automates student support The engine will identify struggling students or those not engaging with their program of study and enables UNE to provide early intervention. by Chloe Herrick The University of New England (UNE) has launched an “automated … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again when A-Level results in the UK have arrived, which led me to think about what degree course I would have picked, if I had my time again. When I chose my degree course, quite … Continue reading